A popular choice if you want colour quickly but also a long lasting meadow. 30% of this mixture is made up of the five species in our cornfield annuals mixture providing a bold flowering in the first year. 70% perennial composition ensures a long lasting meadow.
- Sow in the Spring or the Autumn
- Flowers from June to September
- Mixture of annual and perennial species
- Bright showing in the first year
- Sow at 3g per metre square
Contains: Black Medick, Bulbous Buttercup, Red Campion, White Campion, Night-Flowering Catchfly, Corn Chamomile, Ragged Robin, Corn Marigold, Corncockle, Cornflower, Cowslip, Field Forget-Me-Not, Foxglove, Common Knapweed, Greater Knapweed, Lady’s Bedstraw, Musk Mallow, Oxeye Daisy, Hoary Plantain, Field Poppy, Salad Burnet, Selfheal, Common Sorrel, Common StJohn’s-Wort, Wild Carrot, Yarrow.