GrassSeeds.com is a trading name of Boston Seeds Ltd ("we" "us" "our"), and is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What data we collect:
We may collect the following information provided by you when filling out forms on our website or corresponding via phone, email, post or otherwise:
- name, business name and job title
- addresses, email addresses and contact numbers
- geographical information, IP address and device details
- other information provided with your consent
We may also collect anonymous information about your use of this website such as, but not limited to, pages visited, site speed and page errors. This statistical information is used to track the performance of our site and help us make continuous improvements to the website experience. This anonymous information is not used for marketing purposes.
How we use your data:
We process, store and use your information where it meets one or more of the following criteria:
- It is necessary for us to perform our contract with you
- We have a legal obligation to do so
- We have a legitimate interest
- We have consent from you
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Internal record keeping as required by law
- Product traceability
- Processing and delivery of orders
- Improving our products and services
- Sending promotional emails
We do not sell, share, distribute or lease your information with other organisations except where required by law, or where it is essential to fulfilling our contract with you, which may include, but not be limited to:
- External payment providers
- Delivery and courier companies
Your data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of any of you personal information held by us, you can do so at any time by making a request using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to process your data at any point by making a request using the contact details below. We will still process your data if the law requires us to do so.
You can withdraw marketing consent at any point by following this link, or clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails. These are actioned immediately.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
GrassSeeds.com, Main Road, Langrick, Boston, Lincs. PE22 7AN
+44 (0)1205 281908
Company Registration: 4226773
DEFRA registered seed merchant 7130